Request A Quote

What kind of frame attachment is commonly used for turbulent flue gas and wet gas expansion joint applications?

Bolt-in design for attachment to equipment or duct flanges. (If equipment or duct flanges are not present, weld in designs are recommended.)

Turbulent Flue Gas and Wet Gas Expansion Joint Applications